[PD] Where is the object reference documentation?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Jun 7 23:51:43 CEST 2010

This is the exact goal of the FLOSS Manual. The site allows a PDF to be
generated from the current status of the manual. I've been encouraging
people not to reply solely on the images and patches, but to describe
things in text as well in order to ensure its searchability.

One caveat, however, is that FLOSS documentation tends to follow the
FLOSS software model of multi-authorship. Therefore, things get filled
in as people have the drive to do so. The "professional", single-author
model seems just as uncommon in the docs as it does in the software
itself, so be careful what kind of standards you apply. Or you could go
out and pay for something "professional"... ;-)

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 46: