[PD] Looking for a pedal controller

Achim Bloch achim.bloch at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 7 23:55:31 CEST 2010

Hi Pierre
and thanx for your answer.
I am looking for an expression foot controller. Something working somehow like a wah-wah pedal. But I am unsure if I need a device with an OSC dedicated driver, or if any USB pedal would do the job. What I primarily expect from this device is accuracy, and low-latency.
Do you have any examples (photographs, audio samples) of the device you made? I am curious!
Achim