[PD] [Gem][pix_threshold] (it's about [pix_alpha] in fact)

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Jun 8 01:32:57 CEST 2010

Yo, I've got it, the background image had to be rendering between a snap and the snapped image,
so using a trigger resolved this.

 Inside the patch there is also something I don't understand it's explained inside,

just putting:

[gemhead]

[colorRGB 0 0 1]

turns background to blue

Also I'm very interested by the shader method because it's cpu wise
but I don't know enough the glsl functions for getting the same
fading effect we have by using [biquad]