[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 1 released!

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jun 8 04:22:43 CEST 2010

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Jun 7, 2010, at 5:46 AM, Laurent WILLKOMM wrote:
>> Just downloaded Pd-0.42.5-extended-rc1-ubuntu-jaunty-x86_64.deb from
>> Nightly builds. This deb package depends on libraw1394-8.
>> L.Willkomm
> As far as I know, Ubuntu/Jaunty only has libraw1394-8 and not libraw1394-11.

the way I've found to deal with this kind of problem, is to add a previous
Ubuntu distribution as a secondary download location. That way, any
packages not found anymore in your Ubuntu distribution will be taken from
a previous version.

It's annoying that we have to do this at all, but it's easier like that,
than to download older debs using a web browser.