[PD] Pd Shirts

Max Flämig pdshirt at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 8 12:29:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

here's what i've found out:

shipping costs outside Europe for 2 shirts are 6 €, for like 10 shirts
shipping costs are 13,90 €.

if i send 2 shirts you most likely wont have to pay duty fees - i cant
garantee that but i ensure I have a trustworthy source (namely the ihk
oberfranken ;) )

duty fees for the us:
33 % of value of goods.

duty fees for canada:
18 % of value of goods + sales tax (depending on region - about 5% -->
so 23 %)

example 1: 10 shirts to canada: 120 €  for me (incl shipping) (app 150
cad) you'll end up paying round about 185 cad

example 2: 2 shirts to the us: 34 € for me (incl shipping) (app 40 $)
if everything like i got it described you wont have to pay more than
that. if however something goes wrong at the border in a worst case
you pay 52 $ for 2 shirts.

I hope that clears things up. I'm afraid I don't have influence on
your governments tax systems, especially not on their duty policy.

Cheers,
Max