[PD] Looking for a pedal controller

hghoyer mail at hghoyer.de
Wed Jun 9 00:02:34 CEST 2010

hmm, You want to read out some analog Voltage between 0 and 5 Volts and then
takes this value out with a Midi Pitch Bend Message? Great Idea... I am very
interessted in this patch... In 2 Weeks I will to a workshop. Ten i will
discuss these Idea... If anyone hat such an Arduino - Patch, i ´m very
interessted to get these!1

Hans