[PD] made with Pd

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:35:23 CEST 2010

Well, if there is no sound in your browser, it's a pulseaudio-flash problem,
can be worked around.
If only soundcloud fails, thats more surprising, and it could be because a
plugin like Noscript.
The third possibility is that you just didn't notice the music... as it
starts very atmospheric. (Play it loud, the composer said!)

Andras

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> Hmm, I can't get them to play in my browser...
>
> .hc
>
> On Jun 4, 2010, at 4:06 PM, Roberto Duarte wrote:
>
> Hey Hans, hey all,
> just wanted to share my first track made with Pd (improv1), after more than
> 10 years of no making music...or noise
>
> http://soundcloud.com/reset_1
>
> play it loud!
>
> Roberto