[PD] 64-bit build (was Re: [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 1 released!)

Martin Eckart imartron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:24:20 CEST 2010

I'm running the auto-builder now on my server and will let you know how
that goes.  Just wanted to make a note that rsync created a directory
called ~/auto-build/pd- instead of pd-extended because your email
introduced a linebreak when I cut/pasted (and I didn't notice).

So far so good.  Assuming I get the auto-build to work on a daily?
basis, where's the best place for me to put the most recent package?
Just on my own server (imartron.com)?

-martin