[PD] Radeon HD3200 or HD4330 with Gem

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jun 10 18:02:22 CEST 2010

I need a bunch of cheap machines for Gem, just showing images and
maybe a video, so nothing heavy on the GPU.  Has anyone used the ATI
Radeon HD3200 or HD4330 with Debian/Ubuntu and GEM?  They are supposed
to work with fglrx, but my biggest concern is whether the HDMI port
will work.

(Unfortunately, I had to go with Dell as a vendor for everything, so
no fancy 6-port video cards for me.  Thanks for the recommendations
tho).