[PD] Building Pd-extended 64 bit OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jun 10 18:41:25 CEST 2010

I just tried a build, looks like you need to remove 'hid' and 'pidip'
from the LIB_TARGETS to get things to build.

Also, I don't think Pd-extended 0.42.5 will work with Tcl/Tk newer
than 8.4  0.43 does.  That means if building on 10.6, you'll probably
having to use a manually installed 8.4 build of Tcl/Tk.

.hc