[PD] Building Pd-extended 64 bit OS X

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 18:41:34 CEST 2010

Thanks Hans-Christoph

Actually, not so much intrepid as procrastinating.

I had trouble yesterday getting Pd->py->mysql working and found that all 3 have to be either 32 or 64 bit. Right now 32-bit works fine, and I can't see why I'd need 64 for what I'm doing, so I might just stop here:)

Let's see how far I get. Gem might be a deal-breaker.

cheers
dafydd