[PD] Conventions statistics

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 10 21:13:37 CEST 2010

if you're looking for a place to host/support your convention (although
probably you know already one), I would suggest either taking it up with
an institution - ZKM Karlsruhe, Tube München, TU Berlin ; or go through
the low end and use several artist spaces and venues to perform. Lots of
them here in Berlin, and also the TU organised the LAC 2007 (and ZKM the
previous two).

for example, the space where we do the pd-berlin meetings would be
interested to help (as much as they can, they're an artist comune). afaik
they also take part in the organisation of the super collider symposium in
a few months.

João Pais