[PD] plugin~ external

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Sat Jun 12 07:47:33 CEST 2010

hmmm, in fact you are completely right, I wouldn't like that someone overwrite my objects,
at least without a discussion about it.
 I don't know how this happen in "pd-community", i'm not really a "coder",
but just a "user" that have sometimes to put the fingers in the code when there is something wrong,
or something not understood; pd is a door opened to the marvellous world of C and DSP.

 I also wouldn't like that this door closes as the code becomes more and more cryptic,
or unreadable, because of the use of too much elaborated or just undocumented code,
 unless someone explains it, as fully as possible.

 Seriously, pd is far from being a professional tool, it's educational, always the same discussion...

Sayōnara,
patko.

----- ydegoyon at gmail.com a écrit :

> >> Because some pd basic objects doesn't work very good.
> >> We often experience this.
> >>

> > and so what? because your objects work better?

lol, me! never... I just a complainer.