[PD] plugin~ external

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Jun 12 17:05:55 CEST 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010, patko wrote:

> hmmm, in fact you are completely right, I wouldn't like that someone
> overwrite my objects,

Why don't you call it like it is. GridFlow overwrites a name entry in a
table. no class is really overwritten and no object is either. I didn't
delete anyone's code. I didn't destroy anything in SVN.

> I also wouldn't like that this door closes as the code becomes more and
> more cryptic, or unreadable, because of the use of too much elaborated
> or just undocumented code, unless someone explains it, as fully as
> possible.

What are you trying to say, about which code, etc. ?
What's « too much elaborated » ?

> Seriously, pd is far from being a professional tool, it's educational,
> always the same discussion...

How much money do I have to make with it before it becomes a profession
and a professional tool ? Do I have to wear a tie ?