[PD] plugin~ external

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Jun 12 20:58:21 CEST 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Kim Cascone wrote:

> because I've been (unknowlingly) using the GridFlow [print]
> and I'm missing this info

BTW, I just fixed the problem with [print 42]. I misunderstood the problem
and first thought that it was something with sending 42 to a [print]
object under certain circumstances.

> this is really confusing for people using [print] not knowing they are
> using the GridFlow external instead of the standard Pd version how do we
> disentangle this and make it obvious? and why isn't there a GridFlow
> [print] external called [gf_print] instead?

It's already called [gf.print] (to be renamed to [gf/print] later...) but
[print] is an alias because the intent is to use it instead of the regular
[print].