[PD] plugin~ external

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Jun 13 04:59:29 CEST 2010

----- "Mathieu Bouchard" <matju at artengine.ca> a écrit :

> > or Psychic TV,
>
> I didn't know they made industrial music. Do they ? All I have from
> them
> is acid house and satanic funk.

You should listen to older albums, like "Gondole".

> > but industrialized music, that follows rules only driven by profit.
>
> but the profit, that profit, what is it driven by ? eventually you
> have to
> sell it to people who think it's art.
>
> > Not really, but I imagine that if media only releases art defined by
>
> > political, or monetarist rules, it's not art anymore, art IS
> killed.
>
> How deader was art back when Michel-Ange was having a contract with
> the
> Church and the Church was a major political power ? What with those
> long
> spans of art history in which if art wasn't about the bible it was
> about
> the royal family. You can't get much more politically-controlled than
>
> that.

 You only know art that has survived through the ages,
 and obviously those political controllers has certainly destroyed all
the art that doesn't follow their own set of rules, for example, in France most of Celtic
monuments has been replaced by catholic monuments.