[PD] plugin~ external

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 13 12:51:22 CEST 2010

I've performed and gave workshops using Pd, for which I was paid. I also
use pd to make patches to generate materials for my pieces (which, rarely,
are paid as well). Is that professional enough to join the professional
club?

Or does it turn professional only if we pay someone to design a corporate
identity, with a nice logo and a website, and a foto of the developers
wearing suits?