[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 2 released!

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 13 12:56:06 CEST 2010

 from testing 5m with windows (in a hurry):

- path and other menus are now in normal size again.
- properties menu for the guis/gop is still with small font size
- if you have a canvas with dynamic label inside a GOP, the label will
appear in a differente place in the main patch (I have a patch that does
this, but can't put it in now, it's too complicated)

João