[PD] plugin~ external

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Jun 13 15:15:06 CEST 2010

it has nothing to do with apparences, you are using puredata and making money,
but it's not really a job, like web developper, or teacher, or sound engineer, ...
I'm using a Fender Stratocaster and making money as well, it's a good guitar, but no one use to say:

" man, the fender stratocaster is a professional guitar"

 I do gain more money actually with PureData by using it for some installations,
but I could use any other tool, if i'd be a good developper I'd make my own tool
with c code for example, or python, is C a professional tool? is python a professional tool?
No they are languages, why PureData isn't just considered as a language?