[PD] random, but always start with X

padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sun Jun 13 21:12:51 CEST 2010

Random events (as we understand them here) are completely
unrelated to one another.

So the answer is to pre-load your system with 1,
and have all the other values be random.

[random 5]

[t b f]
[f 1]

will always start with 1, and then give you random numbers.

BUT:

It might also give you, 1, 1, 1, 1....

I suspect what you really want is to replace the random
with an urn.

a.