[PD] starting automatically "read only" (Ubuntu 10.04)

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 00:21:55 CEST 2010

Well, this is beyond my current knowledge... but basically /etc/init.d is
where you make things happen at startup, and with the numbers leading
filenames there (take a look...) you can have control when your script will
be executed. I'd suggest take a look into those scripts and try to insert
your script, and google runlevels if you want to be sure when your script
would be executed. I suppose basically everything in /etc/int.d goes off
before anything (normally) happens to your home directory.

Andras

--
Muranyi Andras