[PD] play mp3 file and create graphical front end interface

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:45:12 CEST 2010

For the graphic front-end you could even create an Adobe AIR application
with Flash or Flex, and use sockets to talk to/from Pd.
With AIR 2.0 your application can now open SERVER TCP sockets (while
previous versions of AIR and all versions of Flash Player only support
client sockets), and can also send and receive UDP sockets.

There should also be a way to make the AIR application launch Pd when
launched, but I'm not sure about that.