[PD] Where is the object reference documentation?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Jun 14 12:53:42 CEST 2010

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010, Loic KESSOUS wrote:

> I did a few contributions, but not as much as I should have done :)

I (and two other Montréalais) convinced some other French people to not
touch pdpedia and just move on to something worth the time. Here are some
links to some elaborate mails about it on the pdmtl list :

   http://lists.artengine.ca/pipermail/pdmtl/2010-April/001647.html
   http://lists.artengine.ca/pipermail/pdmtl/2010-April/001648.html
   http://lists.artengine.ca/pipermail/pdmtl/2010-April/001649.html
   http://lists.artengine.ca/pipermail/pdmtl/2010-April/001653.html

> pdpedia is for me the closest thing to an object reference documentation.

you need to revise your criteria for what constitutes an object reference
documentation and/or what is the meaning of "closest thing".

> pdpedia need to be updated, some stuff is missing,

so much stuff is missing that you may as well say that the whole pdpedia
is missing.