[PD] plugin~ external

Bryan Jurish jurish at uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jun 14 14:18:52 CEST 2010

morning all,

On 2010-06-14 11:36:44, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> appears to
have written:
> On 2010-06-13 15:15, patko wrote:
>> " man, the fender stratocaster is a professional guitar"
>
> so what would be the guitar brand/model where someone would say:
> " man, this is a professional guitar"?

The name "Steve Klein" comes to mind (http://www.kleinguitars.com)...
but bear in mind that I'm a bit biased as a Frisell devotee.  OTOH,
Robert Johnson produced some phenomenal music on what sound like serious
klunkers (although the recording technology left a lot to be desired
too)... so what was the point again? :-P

marmosets,
  Bryan

ps - sorry sorry sorry, I just couldn't resist pulling this thread even
further OT ;-)

--
Bryan Jurish                       "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at uni-potsdam.de       -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology