[PD] plugin~ external

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Mon Jun 14 19:35:20 CEST 2010

just curious but is it normal netiquette on the Pd list to hi-jack other
people's threads?

also, I find it odd that many people on the list were more interested in
adding to the debate defining the term 'professional' (in posts titled
-> Subject: Re: plugin~ external) rather than adding to the problem of
[plugin~] not working properly

not criticizing - just an observation

the reason I'm devoting a lot of my energy to figuring out the [plugin~]
external is because I'm editing the LADSPA chapter in the FOSS Pd manual
online -->

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PureData/UsingLADSPAplugins

and I want to make sure the text is a) true and b) easily understood by
a n00b