[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 2 released!

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 14 23:01:53 CEST 2010

btw, maybe this is nothing, but I report it anyway.

I'm working on a bezier curve array on data structures. I'm working on
0.42.5 from january in ubuntu, and now just opened the patch in
yesterday's build on XP on another computer.

In the latest version, the following things happen:

- the data structure doesn't get loaded the first time. but if I open the
patch again without closing Pd, it displays correctly
- in the old version of .42, I could grab both middle control points and
drag them until outside the GOP box. but if I do it in the new version,
the patch get's "locked", and isn't redrawn (or something), unless I go
inside the GOP and drag the points until they're again inside the box.

While the first problem could be derived from any mistake in my
programming, I think the 2nd is something to do with GOP redrawing.

João