[PD] pix_opencv and pdp_opencv for Mac OSX 10.6 ???

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 00:34:46 CEST 2010

ola,

i could compile pix_opencv and pdp_opencv ( thanks to Max Neupert )
on a 10.6.3 OSX machine today,
it is compiled for pd 0.41.4 extended
as this was what i needed,
but it could be easily compiled for 0.42.5...

you can find the binaries and the installation instructions here :
http://www.hangar.org/wikis/lab/doku.php?id=start:puredata_opencv

i didn't have much compilation errors with an OpenCV framework
downloaded from :
http://www.ient.rwth-aachen.de/cms/software/opencv/
( maybe your version is too old ? )

but i had the problem of the architecture
that i fixed by adding -arch i386 in the CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS
in Makefile,in...

suerte,
sevy