[PD] plugin~ external

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 08:11:46 CEST 2010

Matju,
     Does the most recent version of GF post an informative message to the console when the user first
creates a [print] object?  (In 9.8 on winxp it doesn't.)  If not, it should.

Or, why don't you just call your object [post]?  That way when it replaces [print] there will be one less
character to type.

-Jonathan