[PD] pix_opencv and pdp_opencv for Mac OSX 10.6 ???

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:17:06 CEST 2010

hi Yves,

your binaries work all good for pd 0.41.4 extended, I compiled earlier opencv with -arch i386 flags, still it gave me wrong architecture error, but now I changed the framework, it works fine. Thanks Yves.

I tried to compile pix_opencv for pd extended 0.42 on mac osx 10.6,  configured with CPPFLAGS="-arch i386" LDFLAGS="-arch i386" and added -arch i386 to makefile, so no more wrong architecture errors, but I got the below ones. pix_opencv src is from http://giss.tv/pd-opencv/pix_opencv-0.2-rc5.tar.gz

I will work on this later, but if you can help, that would be great!!

g++ -fPIC -DPD -O2 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer  -ffast-math -Wall -W -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch -DGEM_OPENCV_VERSION=\"0.2\" -g -arch i386 -DDARWIN -I/Users/korayt/PDDEV/pd-extended/0.42/pd/src -I.  -I/Users/korayt/PDDEV/pd-extended/0.42/Gem/src -I/Users/korayt/PDDEV/pd-extended/0.42/pd/src -I/Library/Frameworks/OpenCV.framework/Headers/ -o pix_opencv_laplace.o -c pix_opencv_laplace.cc
pix_opencv_laplace.cc: In member function ‘virtual void pix_opencv_laplace::processRGBAImage(imageStruct&)’:
pix_opencv_laplace.cc:107: error: ‘cvCvtPixToPlane’ was not declared in this scope
pix_opencv_laplace.cc:113: error: ‘cvCvtPlaneToPix’ was not declared in this scope
pix_opencv_laplace.cc: In member function ‘virtual void pix_opencv_laplace::processRGBImage(imageStruct&)’:
pix_opencv_laplace.cc:151: error: ‘cvCvtPixToPlane’ was not declared in this scope
pix_opencv_laplace.cc:157: error: ‘cvCvtPlaneToPix’ was not declared in this scope
pix_opencv_laplace.cc: In member function ‘virtual void pix_opencv_laplace::processGrayImage(imageStruct&)’:
pix_opencv_laplace.cc:201: error: ‘cvCvtPixToPlane’ was not declared in this scope
pix_opencv_laplace.cc:207: error: ‘cvCvtPlaneToPix’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [pix_opencv_laplace.o] Error 1

Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroğlu
Media Lab,
Aalto University,