[PD] Lists

Sean Harrigan seanharrigan22482 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 21:33:53 CEST 2010

Hi I am new to PureData and I am trying to fo some frame by frame processing of some videos.  i was thinking of using pix_dump to get a list of values and then look at the RGB values of each pixel in each frame.  i am having trouble getting pix_dump to produce a list that i can step through, obtaion the values and change values in the list if needed.  Any help about how to approach this is greatly apperciated or if you think there is a better way to look at the RGB values of the pixels in the frame. Thank you in advanced for all your help.

~Sean