[PD] HID double event bug

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Tue Jun 15 14:56:28 CEST 2010

fromJames Dunn <james at 4thharmonic.com>toAndrew Faraday <jbturgid at hotmail.com

date15 June 2010 13:52subjectRe: [PD] HID double event bugmailed-by
googlemail.com
hide details 13:52 (3 minutes ago)
Thanks for the reply. This isn't switch contact bounce as every key
consistently generates two events for each key pressed down and for each key
released. There are certainly ways around it in a patch but I was wondering
if this was a bug that could be fixed?

James