[PD] comment

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Wed Jun 16 00:02:18 CEST 2010

> Sure, just copy the text, create the comment in a patch, and click the comment so the text "comment"
> is highlighted.  Then paste the text.

I tried various permutations of this and none seemed to work
and I just tried it again just in case
I copied some text in the console
created a comment in a patch
clicked on the comment to enter text
hit ctrl-V
and nada
nothing happens

> Related weirdness:  if you open a new patch and immediately try to paste text without first creating
> a comment, nothing is pasted but the patch gets a dirty flag.

that is weird but I tried to see if this dirtied the patch when I
followed the steps above and it didn't

could this have been something that was fixed/changed after my version?
my config is below
--
*my Linux audio perf config:*
Dell Studio 15 Core2 Duo 2.0GHz 3G-RAM