[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 3 released!

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jun 16 05:37:38 CEST 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> A couple more little fixes, so 0.42.5-rc3:
>
> * delwrite~ should work properly with -nogui

I thought that you had said that it was in rc2 but wasn't listed.

In any case, my fix also fixes two other bugs, which you would know about
if you had read this :

   http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2978457&group_id=55736&atid=478072

I will paste it here for you :

  * [delwrite~] doesn't honour the sampling rate set by [block~]
  * [delwrite~] doesn't honour any change of sampling rate (e.g. 44100 to
    22050).

those are fixed by applying the same diff, so, you should put them in your
changelog.