[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 3 released!

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 06:03:21 CEST 2010

Hi folks, my experience... tonigth...i could install pd on ubuntu 10.04 on a
acer netbook (yes....i know... a barbie netbook), i tested the audio and
pmpd libraries, gem no yet...works fine...but some symbols cant be
writed...maybe the keyboard?....i installed java an gcc libraries for
arduino and processing... thanks a lot for this release...[OT]tomorrow Chile
play in football world championship....hehehehe

 Best regards

 Jośe (the snorer murderer)

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato