[PD] Join the Compile Farm (was Re: [PD-dev] 64-bit build for Windows?)

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 18:25:57 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>wrote:

> Any intrepid Windows people out there want to try a 64-bit build of
> Pd-extended?  64-bit builds are working well on GNU/Linux, and now are
> starting to be possible on Mac OS X.  So why not Windows?  I don't have
> access to a 64-bit Windows machine, but I can help someone who does.
>
> .hc

So, actually anyone feeling intrepid can take a look at the renewed wiki
page and see which platforms are missing from the Compile Farm, and
eventually join it... It's a good way to support the (infamous) Pd
community, not just because there will be more builds for the masses, but
also because it catalyzes ironing out bugs on the given platform. Nuff said!
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/PdLab

Andras