[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 3 released!

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Jun 17 22:56:40 CEST 2010

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 10:09 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> You need to do [import hexloader] first, then those objects will create.
>> Why isn't hexloader enabled by default ?
> It was causing a lot of problems.  Check the archives for details.

Actually, I can't get hexloader to work. It seems to have no effect.

I can't instantiate [mtx_+] without first instantiating [mtx_add], which
is the same class.

There are pd-extended users who recompile zexy and iemmatrix as big
libraries because the system of one-class-per-file of pd-extended doesn't
work with those names and the filesystems. It's causing a lot of problems.