[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 3 released!

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Jun 17 23:13:20 CEST 2010

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> those are fixed by applying the same diff, so, you should put them in your
>> changelog.
> Done.  Also, that page is a wiki so you could have added them yourself.

Hey, I'm not the one who's applying the diffs to pd-extended, therefore,
I'm not the one who has to track down exactly when you apply a diff so
that I can fix your ChangeLog.

And then I wouldn't even think about the wiki. I don't use it. I expect
the ChangeLog to be in the SVN, for changes that happen in the SVN. That's
the natural place for it. But then, I believe that many people would only
read the announcement on pd-list and skip the wiki (possibly thinking that
they have already read it all as it is).

Is there any notification system in the wiki so that people are notified
about a change I make ? If so, then who would get those notifications ?