[PD] pix record

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Jun 18 15:43:15 CEST 2010

Because [pix_record] records pix_ domain.
First, you have to pass the rendering in pix_ domain then capture it
with [pix_record].
For that, the use of [pix_snap] could help.
Send the message [codeclist( to [pix_record] to see which codec you can
use. Then send [codec nameofthecodec( to [pix_record] before the record.
++

Jack