[PD] readanysf~ error

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Jun 18 17:56:19 CEST 2010

Hi August,

thanks for your quick reply and sorry for my slow one ;-) The short
answer is that cleaning up the headers of the soundfiles by
re-encoding with sndfile-convert did the trick. Celine, the student I
am working with, promised to write you a bit later with more details.

Best!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::