[PD] on fundraising

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 18 21:14:14 CEST 2010

I think it would be great to try to get some Pd development funded by
kickstarter or something like that.  From what I've seen, people
usually advertise projects that they themselves plan on doing, but I
suppose you could raise funds to pay someone else to do the work.

I think its worth just trying something.

.hc