[PD] dmx and pd

Nick Burge tectp at telefonica.net
Sat Jun 19 09:37:08 CEST 2010

Hello Jack, in fact most lighting desks have a midi to dmx interface
built in...........its just that when you get to a venue its a lot more
convenient to be able to send dmx directly without having to resort to
the lighting desk manual. But this interface looks like a useful tool to
do just that.
Nick