[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 3 released!

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jun 20 04:16:29 CEST 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> These things are all true.  All I am saying is that you saw the
> NextRelease wiki page,

no, I only read the direct contents of your email, which contained a
changelog.

> I think you can do that in the Plone website somehow, but I haven't done
> it. I think there is an RSS feed for changes.

I have never used RSS. If SVN provides notifications by mailing-list then
the Wiki could be doing just the same, for the sake of symmetry. But
anyway, I just wanted to say that modifying a wiki page is a good way to
go rather unnoticed.