[PD] hexloader WAS: Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 3 released!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Jun 20 15:26:05 CEST 2010

On Jun 20, 2010, at 8:48 AM, Roman Haefeli wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-06-19 at 21:05 -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>>> A JAR is a .zip file of a folder with individual .class files, one
>>> for
>>> each class.
>>
>> Congratulations.
>
> Can we stick to the topic?
>
> I repeat my question: Is there still a good reason not to load
> hexloader
> automatically at start-up in Pd-extended?
>
> Thanks
> Roman

If you want to find out, I suggest you read the archives to find out
what the original problem was, and test it again to see if it is still
a problem.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country."  Nobody
gives their life for anything.  We steal the lives of these kids.  -
Admiral Gene LeRocque