[PD] pix record

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Jun 21 10:31:11 CEST 2010

yes off-cause, take a close look at the patch record_audiovideo.pd
it takes a snapshot of what's in the gemwin and records everything.
you just have to consider the rendering order, read more about that in the help patch of gemhead.
you'll notice that in the patch the snapshot taking has a gemhead 100, because the argument defines when this gemhead is happening in the render cycle.