[PD] Fwd: readanysf~ error

Pierre Cage pierre.cage at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:38:13 CEST 2010

Sorry for the typo, no aiff here !

/foo1.wav
[demuxer] Info: Detected Microsoft WAV format
opened /foo1.wav
/foo2.wav
[demuxer] Info: Detected Microsoft WAV format
opened /foo2.wav
/foo1.wav
[in_file] Error: Cannot open /foo1.wav: Too many open files
Could not open file /foo1.wav
/foo2.wav
[in_file] Error: Cannot open /foo2.wav: Too many open files
Could not open file /foo2.wav

Début du message réexpédié :