[PD] Puredata for windows mobile 2003 (wm2003)

Fernando Gadea fgadea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 04:53:34 CEST 2010

Hi all!
A dell axim x50 came to mi hands recently. It has the following
characteristics:

intel pxa270 520 mhz processor
64Mb RAM
128 Mb ROM
windows mobile 2003 second edition version 4.21.1088

Is there any puredata version capable of running in such a device?
How should I do to install it (I understand that the installer for this
device are of the CAB type (whatever it means).

I have been looking for info about installing linux in this dell, but
apparently the actual proved buids had failed to recognize the sound
interface, leaving the device uncapable of recording or producing sound.
So the puredata version I am looking for is for wm2003.

Thankyou in advance for any tip.

Fernando