[PD] A question about Blank Pages

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:33:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've always wondered whether the "no load no save", especially the "no
save" part, is taken literally.

Taken literally means that you wouldn't even be 'allowed' to create
_on the fly_ an abstraction and then use several instances of that.
Everything you need to reuse would have to be a subpatch that you
would have to copy-paste.......

Wouldn't that be a bit like a live coding session in (say) Python with
the prohibition of defining functions or classes?

Just curious
bye
m.