[PD] Pure Data Patching Circle in San Francisco

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Wed Jun 23 19:15:44 CEST 2010

You can check out [Phasor~] over at Noisebridge. It's a group for
patchers of all sorts (PD, Max, Reaktor, ...).
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Phasor
They meet "irregularly".

You might also check out the Bay Area Computer Music Technology Group
(BArCMuT) for some like-minded individuals.
http://www.meetup.com/barcmut/

And you can always check in with the guys at Robotspeak to see if they
know about anything.
http://www.robotspeak.com/

andy