[PD] [folder] external?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 25 03:29:01 CEST 2010

I just made [getfilenames] which I think it much easier to use than
[folder_list].  Its not released in any form yet, its just in SVN:

svn co https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/externals/ezfile
cd ezfile
make

Its the first in a library called 'ezfile' that aims to be a complete
collection of easy-to-use objects for doing things with filenames.

.hc

On Jun 24, 2010, at 4:24 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> There's [folder_list] in hcs.  If you look at its help patch I think
> you'll see it
> does what you want.
> -Jonathan

Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.  - the hacker ethic