[PD] Insert an image with gop in an abstraction in a library

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 18:15:04 CEST 2010

Thank you Mathieu...

Thought I'm not sure it's gonna help me with my problem I've tried to use [#
see].
I've install GridFlow "9.9" on my Ubuntu Lucid following the instructiona
and add the library to the Pd path.
But, obviously, I miss a lot of abstractions... including [# see]...
Maybe it's not my level

It's possible that my en